- This event has passed.
Association for Chemoreception Sciences 44th Annual Meeting
23 April 2022 @ 12:35 am - 1:05 am
AChemS, the Association for Chemoreception Sciences, is a scientific research organization dedicated to understanding the “chemical senses” of smell, taste, trigeminal irritation and internal chemoreception from the fundamentals of neurobiology to complex behavior.
THE ACHEMS ANNUAL MEETING is the preeminent international gathering of chemoreception scientists. Join us to:
- Network with top international scientists from both academia and industry
- Discuss the most recent research discoveries in the chemical senses
- Learn about the latest developments in chemical senses research before publication
- Connect with AChemS members with specialized expertise
- Engage with an integrative approach as well as historical context for modern research
Prof. Jason Stokes has been invited to present at the AChemS Annual Meeting 2022 for a session on “The Gestalt of Fat Perception: More than Taste and Smell” with the presentation on “Rheology and tribology are not the same: Insights into the dynamics of oral lubrication and mouthfeel” (22nd April 2022)
The AChemS Annual Meeting is being held in Hyatt Regency Coconut Point Bonita Springs, Florida.
Please view the program for further details here.