- This event has passed.
Enabling plant research seminar – Professor Yasmina Sultanbawa presenting
13 September 2021 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Enabling plant research seminar
For researchers, by researchers.
This workshop will consist of a diverse panel sharing the latest updates on their research work and collaboration enabled by UQ’s Research Infrastructure. Directors from relevant research platforms will also be on hand to share what novel technologies, capabilities and support is available to researchers working in the plants and agriculture space.
The workshop will be supported by a trade show, with representatives from the following facilities:
- Australia Genome Research Facility
- Australian National Fabrication Facility
- Centre for Advanced Imaging
- Centre for Microscopy and Microanalysis
- Genetic Research Services
- Genome Innovation Hub
- National Imaging Facility
- Protein Expression Facility
- Research Computing Centre
- Terrestrial Ecosystem Research Network
- UQ Sequencing Facility
- UQ Biological Resources / Queensland Animal Science Precinct
- Pinjarra Hills Research Precinct