Legal Fact Sheets
Our legal fact sheets
These are Legal Fact Sheets, developed specifically for the Native Foods Industry.
- What is Intellectual Property?
- Plant Breeder’s Rights
- What is a Patent?
- What is a Trade Mark?
- Certification Trade Marks
- What is Copyright?
- Moral Rights for Researchers
- What is Confidential Information?
- Trade Secrets
- Indigenous Intellectual Property
- Key International Treaties for Plant Genetic Resources
- International Treaty on Plant Genetic Resources for Food and Agriculture
- What are Farmers’ Rights
- Access to Genetic Resources under the Convention on Biological Diversity
- Nagoya Protocol on Access to Genetic Resources and Benefit Sharing
- The Legal Regulation of Biodiscovery in Australia
- Disclosure of Origin
- End Point Royalties
- Closed Loop Contracts
- Consequences of Breach of Contract
- Intellectual Property Remedies
- Copyright, Open Access and Translation for Scientific and Academic Research
- Freedom to Operate