Indigenous Plants and Essential Oils Field Day – WORKSHOP
Indigenous Plants and Essential Oils Field Day
Saturday, Nov 13th, 2021 10am. $80, register here
Held at 106 St. Jude’s Lane, Ballandean Qld.
Confirmed presentations – more to come
- Distillation of tea tree oil from Melaleuca alternifolia, native to this area
- Insights into the clinical use of Australian essential oils with Deb Atterby
- Bushfood display and discussion with Tracey and Doug from Nativeoz Bushfoods
- Overview and samples of medicinal and edible plant species from the Granite Belt with Andrew Pengelly
- Bonus – Sunday morning guided walk to explore wildflowers in the granite hills around Ballandean
Full cost. Incl. lunch, dinner, morning and afternoon teas $80 pp. (IPHA Members $70)
For registration please visit www.indigenousplantsforhealth.com
The venue is approx. 2.5 hr drive from Brisbane and the Gold Coast
- Good holiday parks in the area, a list will be provided
- Motels in Stanthorpe, 25 minutes drive away.
- Numerous private accommodation options in vineyards and properties around Ballandean and the Granite Belt area. Book early, they are in hot demand.
- Limited camping available at the venue